Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy Days!

My days have seemed very busy this past week. Nothing terribly exciting, just busy! My parents always plant a lot of corn each year. We help them harvest it, and they share with us. This year though, due to some unforeseen circumstances last spring, it all was ripe at the same time!!! So last week we had an emergency corn session!


My mom has been coming over a few times a week to exercise with me, and this week we got our TTapp DVD! We tried it out for the first time this morning and think it's going to be really great! Thanks for the inspiration Kelly!


My sister and I started up our Jr. High discipleship group called Digging Deeper this last week. This is my first year to be a part of it and I am really excited! The girls are really eager to learn!


I've been trying to get our house in decent shape before my Home and Garden party next week ( You're all invited!). I rarely get to do something like this so I am really excited. I love having people over. Plus the stuff is so much fun!




Tonight I get to go to my friend Theresa's Scentsy party. It's another product that I love! TONS of scents!!!


My most exciting news of all, my grandparents have bought me an Ergo baby carrier!!! It should arrive any day! I've never had a good baby carrier of any kind and I feel like poor Havilah is spending 95% of her life lying on the livingroom floor! I'm really praying that it works well and doesn't hurt my back!


Well, like I said, not too exciting, but there it is nonetheless!




2 comments:

Aly sun said...

Lots of little stuff, but important all the same.

I hope you love T-Tapp as much as I do. And I hope the Ergo lives up to all the fantastic hype I hear about it.

PS T-Tapp will strengthen your back so you won't have nearly the back pain when carrying a little one.

Peters Family Farms said...

That sounds like a bunch of very important stuff to me! How do I get to your house for the party? T-Tapp is soooo fun!(and challenging for me anyways) I better get back on the ball with that! I've gotten off our master schedual since everything started up last week, and I need to make a new one that works around Bible Study, MOPS, AWANA, church volleyball & basketball ect. I've learned for me if I don't scheldual a time for something it simply doesn't get done... have you picked up the Managers of Their Homes yet? It has helped me so much in this area! I not quiet done with it, I tend to read too many books at once, then you can borrow it. Ok, sorry so long!!!