Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I admit it! I'm crazy about.......

Herbs!!!



Those of you who are herb lovers yourselves, you will probably have a hard time understanding my hesitancy in just coming out and saying it!  I'll try to explain more later!

Those of you who have already tuned out, stick with me!  I promise not to turn this into a herbology blog.  I just want to share what I've learned, what I use and how much fun it has been!

Believe me, I am not even going to pretend that I really know what I'm talking about!  I think that's the beauty of it though.  You can start small, try just a little and see what you do and don't like and what does and doesn't work.  I'll be taking some time in the next week or so to explain what I do and how I do it.

On the agenda~

Infusions (Teas)
Tinctures
Salves
Misc.

4 comments:

Season said...

Thank you for re-inspiring me. I've been using my Eden Salve all over the place and pulled out my Arnica massage oil to help the healing process of my recent cervix surgery! I'm anxious to hear more!

Aly sun said...

I'm all ears!

Angie said...

Me to Me to Me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie said...

Well whats the matter with me to spell "Me too" wrong????? lol