The arnica salve is wonderful for sore muscles of any kind. We use it for prevention of soreness as well as sprained ankles, tired backs etc..
The All Better Butter is used almost daily around here! I've been making it for a while now (used to call it healing salve) and I find myself at a loss without it. With antiseptic, antibacterial and soothing qualities we use it on bee stings, sunburns, diaper rashes, scrapes, minor burns, bug bites and any other skin irritation we run into. If you want some personal testimonies, let me know because not only do we love it, but it seems to be loved everywhere it goes!
For an extra entry this week we decided to make it easy on you! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post. Any comment. Even "Hi!" will suffice! Remember, all of your previous entries are still counted for this week.
If you are entering for the first time, here are the different ways to earn extra entries.
1. Go to gracenotes.biz then come back here and let me know what your favorite product is.
2. Like Gracenotes on facebook.
3. Put a link to gracenotes.biz on your blog.
4. Become a follower of my blog, or tell me that you already are one.
5. Leave a comment about gracenotes.biz on your facebook page and then let me know about it.
The winner will be drawn next Tuesday so don't forget to get your entries in!