Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm in love

  Nothing like a fuzzy camera taking a fuzzy picture of a fuzzy picture.  I know it's hard to see, but I just had to share.   (Baby is looking straight at you if you can't tell.)

I just can't stand it.  Look at those cheeks!  My babies don't have chubby cheeks!  Already this little one is it's own little person, so different from anyone else ever created.  Watching it move around today, seeing it's mouth open and shut, the hands grasping, I'm just so overwhelmed at the Lord's greatness. 

Looks like I only have around five more weeks to wait before meeting this precious little one.  I'm so desperate to smell my baby, kiss my baby, breath my baby.  And it's coming so soon! 

It amazes me to think that people pity me.  They feel sorry for my lack of "vision".  None of the aspirations in the world could ever compare to the miracle of motherhood!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Tears..........I am so excited for you!!!! Isn't it amazing that some women can view marriage,pregnancy,childbirth and children all as such burdens and then you have *crazy* women like us that consider them the absolute BEST parts of this life????????

Hannah Moorman said...

Wow, only five weeks?!?!?! That's so exciting! I can't wait to meet the newest King baby! I pray that the rest of your pregnancy goes very well! Love you, Grace!!!!

Raising Saints said...

I was thinking - "just look at those chubby, chubby cheeks" - and then I read I your post! Such a cutie already!

Aly sun said...

Woohoo! You definitely blessed by God (that would be a great name for a blog!). Can't wait to meet your cutie!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Congratulations! and EVERY BLESSING! it's God's Precious GIFT!