Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Loving my Ergo!!!

I got my new Ergo in the mail last week and I am already madly in love with it! It's not really working for Havilah very well right now as she really doesn't like the constraint of the infant insert and yet her legs just aren't quite big enough to straddle me comfortably. But Bethany LOVES it. The other day I had her in there for hours! I washed dishes, did laundry, washed windows etc.. She finally fell asleep so I easily slid her out and onto her bed. SO EASY!!! The best part is, nothing, not my back, shoulders, hips, hurt even a bit, and she is almost two! I am so thankful for this amazing blessing! Oh, and by the way, I am not suddenly young and slim. That is my sister Anna!

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

The ergo is awesome. Glad you love it and also glad it is saving your back.