Monday, October 6, 2008

One Year!



Last Saturday we celebrated our first year in our "new" house! I still can't believe that we are living here! It really is a very long story as to how God opened amazing doors that looked like they were slammed shut. If you want to hear it all, I'll tell you some other time! But here we are, in the town I have lived since I was one, two minutes from my parents, eight minutes from his! As you can see, there is much to be done, but slowly we're getting things done! Living here is such an amazing blessing! Don't worry, we will paint next summer!

2 comments:

Aly sun said...

I think life would be pretty boring without all the home projects. My husband and I remind ourselves we can only improve on a house in really bad repair. We also live in an old house. It made me cry the first time I saw it, but I now consider fixing it up really fun.

Peters Family Farms said...

You home is awesome! I was very impressed! HE is so good!