Monday, February 23, 2009

Cheerio Days

Well, We have officially entered at our house what I will halfway affectionately call, " The Cheerio Days".
If you're a mom like me you know what they are. The days of not being able to walk through your house without having some soggy something stuck to your sock. The days of hearing a gentle "crunch" every other step. The days of feeling like your kids are human vacuum cleaners!

She gets so much enjoyment out of being able to feed herself though, that I think it makes it somehow worth it all.

Needless to say I was very excited about my birthday present from my parents this year! It sure will come in handy!






3 comments:

Aly sun said...

As we speak my girls are messily eating the crumbs from a flopped sweet potato bread that I thought would look great in a bunt pan. It didn't turn out of the pan, so now it is a pile of very tasty crumbs. I think I need that little vacuum. Great idea.

Peters Family Farms said...

Hehe, oh yes. It's ground up grahm crackers and our house. I swept one day and had a whole pile of grahm dust =)

Unknown said...

Ooh I want one of those, although it would be to clean up cat fur!