Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm behind again!!!

Well, once again I've found myself woefully behind on keeping you all updated with what's going on in my life. Awhile back I might have figured that it didn't really matter, seeing as how I only get about 1-2 comments per post ( thank you Alysun!), but then I found the live traffic feed post! I can't even begin to tell you how much that has brightened my world of blogging! To see how many people at least give my blog a glance has renewed my fire. Now I just have to figure out how to get you all to at least admit that you stopped by! Even a brief " I'm came by" would brighten my day. Even if you don't have a blog you can post "anonymously".

I will now try to catch up on the big things in life and hopefully remain up to date on what is going on for us!

No comments: