Monday, May 31, 2010

4 Months Old!!!

She has actually been four months for a little while now, but I wanted to wait for my home schooling saga to come to an end before I got distracted!
My little bug is growing up so fast. This is my infant folks!!! How can she be this big already?
What is she doing these days? Drooling. And putting everything in her mouth. And wiggling. All of which made getting a decent picture of her most difficult!

Let's see, she still sleeps great, eats great and smiles and giggles fabulously! She has also discovered her scream. I was beginning to think that she was going to have her infant whimpering forever, but I shouldn't have been worried! Her lungs are very strong. Thankfully, she is such a joyful and contented baby that she hardly ever uses them. Maybe rarely would be more accurate. Or not too often.

She is the sunshine in our family and we are all delighted in her!

(Don't forget to enter the giveaway! Only 1 more day!!!)

No comments: