Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's the truth!

For once, I haven't been too busy, lazy or forgetful to blog! I actually was all geared up and ready to go when out of the blue, our computer takes up an aversion to connecting to the Internet. We've been "disconnected" for over a week now. How am I writing now, you ask? I've found that I can type very slowly on my hubby's rad iPhone. Very slowly I might add. So in parting I must say, I miss you my friends! I can't wait to get our computer back in working order and return! Have a truly blessed and joy filled Thanksgiving week!

3 comments:

...they call me mommy... said...

I've missed your posts, Grace!!! We will see you when you get back!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all also!

Aly sun said...

Love that you just said "rad." :)

Raising Saints said...

Happy Thanksgiving Grace! :)