Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2 Months Old!!!!!


How are we at two months already? I was just reminiscing last night, thinking of those last few weeks before she was born just waiting to meet this new little one who would become such a huge part of our lives. Now here she is, and we are so in love with her we can hardly stand it!

Ella is such a bright splash of joy in our lives. She still is eating and sleeping great (except for the last two nights!?) and hardly ever fusses unless she is hungry. She is very bright eyed and loves to observe the world around her, and yet she is perfectly content to remain snuggled in your arms. Her smiles melt every care of the world away. I could spend the whole day just staring at her. She is such a precous gift to our family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love this post!! :-) And I love your Ella! :-) She looks like such a precious little baby! I am just so excited to meet our precious little miracle in September! :-)
Sarah Skelton