Monday, March 29, 2010

A break from "The Break"

Whew! Am I the only one actually excited that Spring Break is over? Don't get me wrong, it was a fabulous week. I was able to go on the AMF Spring Retreat ( more on that later), visit with sisters and dear friends, help with the Easter bread delivery etc.. Everything was super fun and went incredibly well, but I'm exhausted from my "break"! I loved today. Pulling out those school books, washing some dishes and making some pot roast. Praise the Lord that breaks only last so long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya Grace! School breaks mean crazy busy days at work for me and my office. Since we are a pediatric office it gets really full on the no-school days. This week has been a little better and I have Friday off which will be wonderful. Haven't had a day off for a couple weeks. Love you so much! Thanks for all your fun and encouraging posts on here! Hugs, Theresa