Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And the winner is.....

I'm in dreamland these days, simply enjoying my precious new one and rejoicing with my other dear ones.  My sisters and mom have made sure that there is not much for me to worry about, so I'm just basking in cuddles and snuggles.  I promise that a full birth story will be coming soon, but in the meantime I thought I would announce the winner of our guessing game!


Despite my best efforts to make my scoring process simple, I somehow still complicated things!  So, to make things easier on myself, I decided to go with two winners.  Congratulations to Cheryl M. and Ginger!  You will both receive $10 to gracenotes.biz .  Please e-mail me at davidkingsgirl@gmail.com to get your code!


3 comments:

Charlene said...

Congratulations again, she is a beautiful baby girl! Let me know if you need anything, though it sounds like you're well taken care of!

Colorado Baxters said...

Congratulations! Looks like by weight and length she was right on time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace, congratulations on your new baby girl! She's beautiful. I love the pics of your girls loving each other. Hope you are well and knowing God's blessing and care.