Friday, October 14, 2011

Heart For Home Thursday~ On Friday

Yes, I know it's Friday.  Our Internet was turned off for most of yesterday and by the time it came back on I was getting ready for a special aunt and uncle to come visit.  So here is a big "I'M SORRY" from me!!!!  Since I had several requests for the Sour Cream Pear Pie recipe that was on the agenda for this week.  Unfortunately, I lost the recipe.  Again.  I've already called my mom twice this week for it, but she is out of town this morning, so willing as she may be to give it to me for the third time in one week, she is unable to do so at this time.  It will be coming soon so hold on to those last few pears sitting around!

While we're waiting, I thought I would point you over to Like a Warm Cup of Coffee.  They are doing a "Get Dressed" challenge.  I love Sarah Mae!  She is the author of the 31 Days to Clean e-book and just a wonderful woman who loves the Lord and her family. 

To some people this might sound funny.  A "get dressed" challenge?  But hey, it speaks to me!  You may not know this about me, but deep down I'm a genuine frump.  I try to hide it.  But in reality, most days I'm dashing to the bathroom to put on my make-up and brush my hair right before my husband steps in the door. 

Obviously, our outward appearance should not take center stage in our priorities, but at the same time, we want to honor the Lord and our husbands in ALL that we do, including how we dress and how we take care of our bodies.

I'm excited about this challenge!  If you want to join just jump over here!

The Get Dressed Challenge!

No comments: