Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"Awwwww...."


"You guys are soooooooo cute!!!".  I should have warned My friends that those are the words they would hear ALL DAY LONG when they asked me to take their engagement photos.  I warned them that I had no idea what I was doing and that I couldn't guarantee anything, but I didn't know they would be subject to my gushing all day long as well. 

I've known Justin and BreAnna since they were little kids (yes BreAnna, I remember you arguing with Sarah about who got to sit on my lap!), and it has been such an honor to be a part of their lives as the Lord has led them together.












Awwwwwwww!  I'm saying it again.  I just can't help myself!  They are sooooooooo cute!!!

5 comments:

Aly sun said...

Really nice pictures. It is so fun taking pictures of people you know and enjoy their company (especially when they are photogenic too!).

ElizabethAnne said...

Beautiful pictures Grace!!! Well done!!! And yes, they are super cute :)

Ruthe said...

Wow, you took wonderful photos, Grace, great job!!! and yes, you're right they are just a cute couple! :)

Hannah said...

Great job, Grace! Wonderful young people!!! And I just can't get over how much they look alike!!!! I know that God will continue to use them in great ways! :-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures and a lovely couple. :-) ~Theresa A.