Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Catching Up!

Whew!  Did I get lost or what?  The winner of the last book was, Laura!!!  This is obviously super exciting to me knowing that it's going to be read to my beautiful nieces!

I've finally got all the envelopes for sending out the books and hopefully you winners will be receiving yours soon!

Yesterday, in between rain showers, I snapped a few pictures of my sweet hearts.  As I was posting them to facebook I figured it must be time for another family update!  I can't BELIEVE how much they have all grown since I took their pictures in the spring.

I promise to be around here soon catching up on what's happening with our family!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

All your daughters are beautiful and that is such a great picture of them! Look forward to reading the updates on all the girls (and you and David too?)!