Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trying to breathe (and a winner!!!)


Gasp.... I'm here..... Barely...... I think...... Maybe.......

I feel like I've been gasping for air for weeks now.  I'm a HOME BODY and this past month has been one thing after another, and another, and another, and another (I'm beginning to hyperventilate again....).

The last two days have been spent at home.  I took one step outside my door just to get some meat from our shop freezer and that's it!  It has been heavenly.  Plus it's been raining.  Which makes me about the happiest woman alive.


Sorry for my tardiness in wrapping up this give away.  I've got one more book coming up soon and yes, I do believe I saved the best for last!

I'm excited to be around more and get in some real blogging.  I've missed it.  I've missed all of you.

Now to the news.... Winner #7 is...... Amy Lynn!!!  Please e-mail me at graceisblessedbygod@gmail.com with your address and I'll be mailing these books out soon!  (By the way,  I miss you Amy Lynn!!!)

Cant wait to see more of you all in the weeks to come!!!

No comments: