Friday, November 2, 2012

Bethany~ Fall 2012

This is my Bethany.  My Bee.  My Bethy Bee.  My Beth.

She is almost six.

Bethany is so different from any person I've ever met, ever!  She is truly a character.  She's a total goofball and loves breaking out into various kooky accents.  She makes friends wherever she goes with old and young alike.  She doesn't have a shy bone in her body and loves being thrown into whatever situation comes her way, especially center stage. She has an incredible mind.  She reads like nothing else and grasps new school concepts faster than I can keep up with! 

Bethany's struggle right now is being kind to her sisters.  As one of the oldest it's easy for her to feel like she can control things.  She is working on having a kind and thoughtful heart.


Bethany's personality and charisma has the possibility of being used so greatly as she grows older.  I pray that she will continue to develop godly character so that her life will always be for God's glory!

1 comment:

Hannah Moorman said...

I am enjoying reading your updates on the girls. I can't believe how grown up they are becoming!!!! Seven? Almost six? Whew! Time flies! :-) Happy birthday month to Bethany!! Your words about center of attention and "goofball" made me smile. :-) Grace, you write very well and your prayers for your girls are beautiful!!