Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Awesome God!

Psalms 19:1-4~ The heaven's declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where they are not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.
Last night there was an amazing thunder storm! I LOVE storms and this one took me completely by surprise! We were just settling down to go to sleep when I looked out my window and said, " I just saw a flash in the sky!' but I wasn't sure what it was. Pretty soon the thunder followed and I got so excited. I could actually see the streaks of lightning out of my window and some of the thunder was so loud it felt like it as shaking the earth! For awhile it was completely silent in between, but soon you could hear the faint sound of the leaves just beginning to got sprinkled on, and an instant later, in was dumping! What an amazing time it was to admire God amazing power and awesomeness!!!

No comments: