Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Bethany!

Today is Bethany's second birthday! For weeks now she has been telling everyone that her birthday was coming and that she would be two. We had a special day today with just our family. Tomorow will be the party with my side of the family. I'm not looking forward to having to explain to her that her birthday is actually over!

As I write this now I'm thinking back to two years ago. Right at this time ( 7:50 p.m.) I was very discouraged! I had labored for 13+ hours, labor was very hard and after a forty-nine hour labor with Lydia I was ready for a VERY long night! Very soon though I would be checked and told that I was at 9 1/2 cm. and could push whenever I wanted! She was born at 8:30 p.m., 8lbs 2oz, 20 in. long, very blue and VERY bald! But she was so beautiful! I thought it was a miracle! From the very begininng she was so different from Lydia and it is a joy every day of her life to watch her grow and develop her unique personality into exactly who God created her to be! I was reminded last night as I watched "How Great is Our God" by Louie Giglio ( Must see!) that at the moment of conception her 3,000,000,000 character DNA code was written out, telling exactly who she would be! It was just a reminder to me of the amazing plans and purposes God has for my children's lives.













































First of all, yes, she did have big eyes when she was a baby! And yes, her hair is finally starting to grow!!!













2 comments:

Aly sun said...

Beautiful little girl. Thanks for making me all teary this morning and reminding me of God's great design.

Anonymous said...

best age baby girl let me get you naked and sit you on my lap, I stroke your lovely bald little p----y for you and you kick and squeal, one finger goes in, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm warm, soft, squishy, and tight it's the best p---y in the world at 2, I work my finger in you getting you loos then a second goes in and you squeal and buck like a good girl it is soooooooooooooooooooo hot feeling a little toddler enjoying having her p----y felt, I work my fingers in you good, pull them out, lay you down , spread your legs and lick and suck you until you shake and thrash to orgasm making it my p---y, best of all you are not able to tell so lots of chance to enjoy you happy birthday