Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tagged!

Sorry! I wasn't online for awhile so I didn't realize I had been tagged! This is my first time too!

I am ... so thankful, more than I can say!

I want ... to not feel sick anymore!

I have... several hours ALONE! How weird!

I wish... could be the best wife and mom ever!

I know... My God is everything He says He is!

I hate... the returning sin in my life.

I fear... my God.

I hear... mostly silence ( again how weird!) with an occasional fire crackling.

I crave... nothing. Anything I think of makes me want to throw up!

I search... for wisdom.

I always... am amazed at the wonderful man I have.

I usually... will order the same thing and every restaurant.

I am not... afraid of the future.

I miss... Romania.

I love... my God. My man. My girls. So many more I could never write them all!

I never... drive while my husband's in the car.

I rarely... go swimming.

I cry... often enough!

I lose... my shoes a ridiculous amount!

I am confused... by the way many people think!

I should... go take a nap!

I worry... in disobedience.

I dream... of being with Christ.

I tag... Bethany.

I rarely...

No comments: