Monday, August 3, 2009

Just a little life!

Well, we are all still alive here! We survived a week of being without Daddy and really had a marvelous time with my sister Anna, but we are VERY thankful to have him home again and get life back to normal (although we are going through Anna withdrawals!). I found that I have a whole smattering of random pictures so I thought that I would just lump them all together at once so that I can move on from here with my blogging and not spend weeks filling in the past!


This is us at the 4th of July parade in Monmouth. It's really a very bad shot of us, but it's the only one we have! I grew up going to the Falls City parade which lasts for about ten to fifteen minutes, so this Monmouth parade still blows me away!


Fear not, they got enough candy that day to last them approximately seven and a half years!

This is Lydia, our bag lady, after a fabulous 4th of July at my parent's house.


This is my irresistible troublemaker at her favorite pastime : "Decluttering" the shelves.



David's brother, Benjamin, had a birthday of the 5th so the whole King family came down to our house for a BBQ.

Great thing about having a big family #746~ You can play volleyball even if there are about six of us still watching!

I know that you won't believe this, but Bethany got hurt that day. She has since recovered.


For those of you who don't know Bethany, she was abundantly blessed with no hair until she was about eighteen months old. We have had so much fun watching it slowly grow in and with curls!
To continue on with Hair news.....




Yes she has more than Bethany!

Enjoying homemade popsicles made from frozen blueberries, bananas, milk and agave nectar.
I've just got to say, all of this may not mean much to you, but it sure has been good for me! There is nothing like stopping for a moment to focus on life's little blessings to refocus a day! I'm off to kiss some little sweeties now!


No comments: