Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Great is Thy Faithfulness

What a wonderful weekend!!  On Thursday we headed back down to Redding to celebrate the marriage of David's brother Benjamin and his beautiful fiance Melissa.  It was such a joyous and blessed time!  What a privilege it was to watch the Lord work in their lives, bringing them together and bringing glory to Himself through them. 


Lydia and Melissa's niece, Aleah.  New buddies!






The bride with her sisters and future sisters!


All the nieces and nephews! 


Delicious cake balls!

Good-bye Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin King!


It truly was a beautiful day!  I was incredibly blessed to get to know the Brink and extended family.  I felt like I was saying  good-bye to my own family when it was over. 

Praise the Lord for His faithfulness!  Praise the Lord for proving once again that not only can He be trusted, but that His plans are far superior to anything we could ask or imagine!

2 comments:

Aly sun said...

Wonderful. I love beautiful Christian weddings. So much excitement ahead of the new married couple and a reminder to continue to kindle my own romance. Glad you had a nice trip. Did I read on FB that you had vehicle trouble? Obviously didn't spoil your experience. Love your positive attitude.

Unknown said...

Beautiful wedding! We were sorry we couldn't make it down, but hopefully the information about a local reception (I heard a rumor?) will make it to us.

I can't believe how grown up Susanna looks!