Tuesday, April 19, 2011

So close. So far. You know what I mean!

Baby is coming!  Baby is coming!  Some days it feels like it's just around the corner.  Most days it feels like it is still ages away.  I know you mommys know what I'm talking about.  I'm "officially" somewhere between 30-33 weeks.  My best guess, probably close to 32 weeks.  Confusing?  I know.


My pregnancy with Ella Joy was like a breeze.  A walk in the park.  This time........ not so much.  I really don't have anything to complain about.  I always have it pretty easy.  This time there is just the usual aches and pains and uncomfortable time sleeping.  These past weeks have been a lot better, possibly because I'm remembering some of the good things I was faithful in last time.  I've been drinking my pregnancy tea again (Red Raspberry Leaf, Alfalfa, Nettle and Peppermint) and finally walking!  Walking helped me feel so good last time!  On top of that, a friend recommended these prenatal pilates workouts on youtube.  It's really felt good to be moving again!

(Instructor is in a spaghetti strap top so use discretion on your viewing audience!)





As the days are ticking away I find myself more and more excited to meet this little one.  It's always incredible to try and imagine how God can repeat the miracle of fashioning someone so unique and yet such a perfect fit for our family.  Somehow He ALWAYS does though!

Of course, with baby on the brain I've been drooling over cool baby finds. 

Number 1 on my wish list this time is this pretty Moby.

What can I say?  I love chocolate!  I'm a total neutral nut but anything lighter than a good solid "brown" on me makes me look like I'm about to vomit. 

Then, because (much to my husband's amusement) I am an avid Pioneer Woman fan, I was introduced to these sweet swaddling blankets .  Ella was my first baby to swaddle and I LOVED it!  It sure can be hard to find blankets that work though!

Okay, so I probably wont be spending $34 dollars on a set of three, but right now I'm in that dreamy state of imagining how perfect all of life will be with this new baby in my arms.  I know these last few weeks will fly by, but right now, it doesn't really feel like it.  If you don't mind, I'll just sit here and dream a little!

No comments: