Wednesday, June 4, 2008

God's perfect plan!

We look so young!!! Of course I had graduated from high school the month before!



Tomorrow is our fourth anniversary. We were married on June 5, 2004. 06\05\04. I always thought that was cool! As I was making heart cookies today, Lydia was asking me what an anniversary was. As I tried to explain it to her, I was struck with the importance of remembering the special day that God brought us together to become one. David and I met when I was only three years old and I fell in love with him when was twelve, so he really is the love of my entire life! It's still amazes me though, how he was created just perfectly to be my husband and how I was created to be his helper. I know some say that you really could marry anyone and make it work, but I am convinced that God created us just for each other. It feels like we've learned so much these last four years, at this rate we should have everything figured out soon! Somehow I'm sure that we will always being learning how to love each other better though. My husband is the man of my dreams. I'm sure that I am the most in love wife there is! I am so thankful for the past four years and I'm looking forward to the next eighty! Hey we married young!

No comments: