Saturday, January 21, 2012

Where I've Been....

It's just been one of those weeks.  My life is usually pretty low key.  I stay home with my girls.  I home school, blog and everything else that happens in a day.  I do my best to maintain relationships with the incredible people God has placed in my life.

This week it seems that everything has happen at once though.  Friends are starting relationships, friends are grieving and one of my dearest friends in the whole world is moving away.


(Theresa and I at her wedding four years ago)

Theresa and I have been friends since the 4th grade and while life has taken us in two different directions so far, never has it separated the bond we have with each other.  She is so precious to me and even though her move across the states hopefully wont be long term, it breaks my heart to be parted from her.  I'm so thankful however, that this will be just another journey that proves that our love for each other will never fade.

I'm so blessed by the precious relationships God has blessed me with.  There are some weeks however, that they take my TIME.  And therefore, my blog doesn't receive my time.  Thanks to those of you who are still stop by here.  You are such an encouragement to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grace, I'm so blessed by you and the friendship we've shared over all these years! Thank you for being a shoulder to cry on, someone I can turn to for advice, someone I can laugh with and more. I'm so glad we were able to visit before I left. We made it to North Dakota today safe and sound. It's definitely a big change but I'm glad we can stay connected online. Love you SO much my dear friend! ~Theresa