Thursday, January 26, 2012

Heart For Home Thursday~ A Borrowed Idea

The newest change in our family was borrowed directly from my friend, Ginger.  She blogged here about their Hymn Study time.  Not only was her daughter sooooooo adorable, I loved the idea of easily teaching beautiful hymns to my children.

My girls LOVE to sing, so I didn't have to twist their arms to get them to be excited about our new plan.  We picked our first hymn on Monday.  Victory In Jesus was what we chose.  We found a video on youtube that had lyrics so every morning before we start school we gather around the computer and sing our hearts out!

Today was just day three and already my girls have been walking all over the house singing most of the song.  I'm so excited to see how this will take off!

By the way, even my non-readers are catching on super quick!  Give it a try!  Those old hymns are so beautiful and packed full of spiritual truths.

No comments: