Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ready...... Set.......

Don't forget!  Tomorrow starts our 31 Days of Good Habits.  To clear up any confusion, these habits are geared towards children.  My three older girls are doing this (ages 3,5 and 6), but there are a few that Ella (2) can join in and there are several that I can apply to myself!

This is not an exhaustive list of habits that should be learned, and several may not apply to your family at all!  If you're following along, tweak, bend and customize your habits to fit your family!

We actually started our 31 days LAST week, so that I could stay up to date here and let you know how it's working.  It's been GREAT so far!!!

None of these habits should be too overwhelming and if any planning ahead is required I will attempt to give you sufficient notice!  Can't wait to get started tomorrow!!!

No comments: