Thursday, June 20, 2013

Esther's Day at the Zoo (And the Rest of the Family Too!)


Hello.  My name is Esther.  Mommy said that she has so many different things to catch you up on that she decided to let me take this one. 

 
Last Christmas my Great Aunt Cheryl gave my whole family and my Uncle Peter and Aunt Mary's family tickets to go to the zoo together.  Mommy and Daddy have been saying my whole life that someday we would go to the zoo but this time we finally did!!!
 
 
To be honest, I wasn't terribly impressed when we first got there.  There were crowds of people and I was still pretty tired from the long car ride.  My sisters seemed pretty jazzed about something so I decided to stick it out and see if anything caught my attention.
 
One thing that made me happy was......
 
 
My Anna was there.  She's nearly my favorite person in the entire world.  Truthfully, I'm pretty crazy about everyone who was there with me.  My parents.  My sisters.  Auntie Rachel and Auntie Anna.  Uncle Peter, Auntie Mary and my two hilarious cousins, Caleb and Jonathan.  I decided to give this place a chance.


Daddy and Uncle Peter led us into some strange and mysterious places.  Daddy introduced to some of his friends that I had never met before.


I started really enjoying myself!  Everywhere I turned there was something new to see.  And with a crowd like this to bum around with how could I help but have a blast?

 
We met all sorts of funny friends that day.  I'll just show you a few of our favorites.
 
 

 
 
 
 
As much as we liked all of these funny folks, my sisters and I all agreed that our very favorite animal was Baby Lily!!!  She was sooooo cute!!!



All in all, it turned into a pretty spectacular day.  Spending the day with people I love the most is my favorite thing ever!


I was super duper good and didn't even need a speck of sleep.  Mommy thought I was tired by the end but that wasn't it at all.  My chin just felt extremely heavy.

 
The other  amazing thing about that day was that Daddy seemed to have flown us home in a rocket ship.  The trip home seemed like only a few seconds.
 
 

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I showed the pictures to Talia and she said she wants to see more pictures of the kids sleeping. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day, Esther. Thank you for sharing with us!!
I love you....Grandma