Saturday, June 1, 2013

Remember When....

Today marks five years since my first post on this blog. 

When I sat down the first time and started jotting down some thoughts, never once did it cross my mind that I would still be blogging five years later.

In five years we've had two more daughters.  We gained four sister-in-laws, one brother-in-law and seven nieces and nephews.  We started home schooling. 

In five years my girls have grown.  I don't have three little babies, I have five daughters.  Daughters who make meals, do the laundry, clean the kitchen, take their own showers.

Five years ago I was twenty-two.

Five years goes by in a flash.  Faster than I could have ever imagined.  In five years my marriage has grown, my children have grown and my relationship with the Lord has grown. 

Thanks for sticking with me through these years.  Blogging with you all is such a blessing to me!

In five more years I pray that I will be able to look back and feel as blessed as I do today.

No comments: