Monday, November 7, 2011

Five Months

I know, right?!  Five months?!?!  Esther is our little spoon full of sugar.  Life is busy around here. Mornings are full of Mommy trying to help three little girls with school, while keeping one wild child out of trouble.  Everyone is busy doing what they are supposed to do.  Then enters Esther.  The whole world stops.  BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T RESIST HER!!!  There is a reason she naps during school.  Every smile, every squeak, every goofy face, we all have to stop and admire and gush over her!

She's sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, but she's got a goofy side too!


I could go on and on, but there is only so long I can look at pictures of her before I have to stop what I'm doing and go kiss her!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Skelton said...

Oh my!! What a cutie!!! :-) Just darling! :D Makes me all excited to meet my new little one! :D Now I gotta go kiss my little lady! ;-)

Raising Saints said...

Such a sweetie .. its no wonder you girls don't get anything accomplished when she's awake! Too cute! All your girls are beautiful!