Wednesday, October 14, 2009

99 Days!!!

Only 99 days until my due date!!! I am soooooo excited about meeting this little one. My thoughts have been consumed with it lately. My poor husband graciously sits and listens to me go on and on about " When this baby comes..." or " I wonder if this one...". When I was expecting Havilah, while I was incredibly excited, it really didn't seem real that we were having a new baby. Not this time! I am anxiously looking forward to every little detail. Only 99 days ( or so)! I can't decide if that's soon or far away!

4 comments:

Raising Saints said...

Yay!! I have been watching my ticker, just waiting to hit that 100 day mark. I completely understand how you're feeling .. I am so excited! I'm choosing to say "only" instead of "still" when it comes to how many days are left. The time is just going to fly by! Yay!!

Anonymous said...

Hey grace, you this isn't a comment for the post it's a question for you. I recieved a mops email about titus 2 at your church--i can't make it to tonights, but would you keep me updated about that and let me know what all it is. kelly told me a little, but i figure if it's at your church you'd know the details. thanks njdomes@hotmail.com

Grace said...

njdomes ( Jane I'm assuming?? :-)), My mother-in-law is in charge so I usually know what's going on! It is usually the 3rd Friday of every month at 3:30. Husbands can join the families at 5:30 for a potluck. This month we are learning to make soap. It's different every month. I'm not always super interested in that month's topic, but the fellowship is really nice! Hope you can come next month!

Kay said...

Can't wait to meet my newest granddaughter. (Did I say granddaughter??? I guess it could be a grandson...that's just so hard to picture!!--either way it will be wonderful!!!!!)
Love, Mom