Monday, February 8, 2010

Finally a winner!!!

I'm sorry it took me so long to get this all figured out! I found it much more difficult than I thought it would be to calculate who "won" the guessing challenge. Note to self: Next time narrow down the guessing to just the date OR weight OR time!!! Having everyone guess on five different things made it rather difficult to figure out. I finally came up with the best point system I could figure and just went with it. You all were fabulous! Thank you so much for participating. You made the wait so much more fun!

But the winner is....... JENNIFER!!!

I wish I could send prizes to many of you who did fabulous (Charlene, the closest to the date by far!!!) but this time there is only one winner!

Congratulations Jennifer! Please e-mail me at davidkingsgirl@gmail.com and I will send you your gift card! Thanks again!

No comments: