Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Six Months

I know I am woefully late in posting Esther's monthly picture since it is the twenty-first and she was born on the third.  But here she is!  Better late than never!



Esther seems very content to just stay a baby.   She's not crawling, or sitting or even rolling yet.  If she was my first I know I would be inpatient for every milestone.  But she's my fifth, and I'm enjoying my baby! 


She still is a rather horrible sleeper, but she is such a darling I don't even mind.   She is a joy. Joy. Joy. Joy.  We are all totally in love with her.

I know say this all of the time, but I have to say it again because it is soooooo true.  Every baby that enters our home, multiplies our love many times over.  We're not spread thin by our children.  We are encouraged, energized and overwhelmed with love.  Tiny little Esther makes every day just that much more wonderful!

No comments: