Friday, December 9, 2011

Well........

It's true.  I skipped "Heart For Home Thursday".  And it wasn't totally an accidant.

Yesterday was pretty busy.  The morning was spent baking, and then we girls all loaded up to take Daddy his lunch in town and to go shopping.  If you've never tried it, going shopping with five little girls is quite the adventure.  I love it!  But it is SUPER slow.  Five car seats to buckle, unbuckle, buckle, then unbuckle again.  You walk slowly through the store and take twice as long to make any decisions because there are just a few interruptions along the way.  But it really is fun.

After coming home, we unloaded the van and then got ready to go to Auntie Anna's basketball game. 




Wooohoooo!!!  We bring the cheering squad!  The team may have lost, but Anna did GREAT!!!

We got home for a late dinner, and then it was my time to blog. 

But then it hit me.  My heart really was for my home.  It really was for my FAMILY.  At that moment it really wasn't for my blog.  So I hope you will all forgive me!  I am still going to post that last soup recipe and I will resume with my usual "Heart For Home Thursday" posts next week, but I'm not going to feel any guilt this week!  Thanks for the love!

No comments: